Tuesday, June 18, 2024

Living Lutheran Weekly Email Digest


Ad Unit
June 18, 2024
Facebook Twitter YouTube Instagram Email

News from ELCA advocacy

Article
In March a group of young Lutherans took time out of their spring break to visit their representatives in Washington, D.C. “Meeting with people in the offices of our elected officials put a … continue
Ad Unit

On Martin Luther and horror movies

Article
I was 4 years old when I saw my first horror movie. My parents loved to go to the movies, and this was the 1980s, when Freddie Kreuger, Michael Myers and Jason Voorhees dominated theaters. I don’t … continue

Lectionary blog: Calming storms

Article
Lectionary for June 23, 2023 Fifth Sunday after Pentecost 1 Samuel 17:32-49; Psalm 9:9-20; 2 Corinthians 6:1-13; Mark 4:35-41 In May a tornado hit our town. My wife’s friends lost a barn, … continue
Living LutheranELCA
Connect
Facebook Twitter YouTube Instagram Email

No comments:

Post a Comment