Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Living Lutheran Weekly Email Digest



Ad Unit
November 29, 2022
Facebook Twitter YouTube Instagram Email

A true thanksgiving

Article
Editor's note: This article originally ran Nov. 24, 2021. “For all of this I owe it to God to thank and praise, serve and obey him.” With these words in his Small Catechism, Martin Luther … continue
Ad Unit

On holy harvests and chopsticks

Article
One of my favorite Thanksgiving memories happened in holy surprise. I had been called to my first parish in Chicago, and traveling to see family wouldn’t be convenient. My wife and I decided to … continue

Thankful ground

Article
O give thanks to the Lord, call on God’s name, make known God’s deeds among the peoples. Sing to the Lord, sing praises to God, tell of all God’s wonderful works (1 Chronicles 16:8-9). In … continue
Living LutheranLiving Lutheran
Connect
Facebook Twitter YouTube Instagram Email

No comments:

Post a Comment