Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Living Lutheran Weekly Email Digest


ELCA presiding bishop issues message on COVID-19 racism, white supremacy

Article
ELCA Presiding Bishop Elizabeth Eaton has issued a pastoral message on the ways in which the COVID-19 pandemic has "exacerbated racism and racial inequities deeply entrenched in society and across … continue
Ad Unit

Zooming toward God’s love

Article
Editor’s note: COVID-19 has uniquely impacted communities of color and their lives and ministries. In this series, we will feature ELCA Racial Justice reflections from each of the ELCA Ethnic … continue

I'm a Lutheran: Rich Johnson

Article
Bethlehem Lutheran Church, Mesa, Ariz. Master Gardener After retiring, I decided to pursue my passion for gardening now that I had more free time. I began by signing up for classes at the … continue
Ad Unit
Living LutheranLiving Lutheran
Connect
Facebook Twitter YouTube Email

No comments:

Post a Comment