Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Living Lutheran Weekly Email Digest

God or mother? Both

Article
For a long time I was pleasantly indifferent to the ubiquitous metaphor of God as our parent (usually as father). I was raised by two loving parents who did not damage the analogy for me. Adopting … continue
Ad Unit

A season of growth

Article
St. Mark Lutheran Church in Van Wert, Ohio, is digging deep in its community outreach. The congregation has partnered with the local juvenile court to have junior high and high school students on … continue

My take: Be still

Article
By nature, I’m not a still person. My brain clicks on moments before I’m fully awake, making plans, forming judgments and coming up with ideas. It continues to do so all day until, just before I … continue
Ad Unit
Living LutheranLiving Lutheran
Connect
Facebook Twitter YouTube Email

No comments:

Post a Comment