Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Living Lutheran Weekly Email Digest



Ad Unit
October 25, 2022
Facebook Twitter YouTube Instagram Email

I'm a Lutheran: Cheryl Sandrock

Article
St. John Evangelical Lutheran Church, Oak Harbor, Ohio Elementary general music teacher Attending church with my mom and grandparents is one of my earliest memories. My grandmother would hold me … continue
Ad Unit

Step into mystery

Article
“By love he can be grasped and held, but by thought, neither grasped nor held. … With a devout and delightful stirring of love, struggle to pierce that darkness above you; and beat on that … continue
Ad Unit

A mission of rescue

Article
Just after midnight on May 17, 2021, the crew of the German Sea-Eye 4 rescue ship received a distress call alerting them to a boat of migrants in danger in the Mediterranean Sea off the coast of … continue
Living LutheranLiving Lutheran
Connect
Facebook Twitter YouTube Instagram Email

No comments:

Post a Comment