Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Living Lutheran Weekly Email Digest



Ad Unit
February 7, 2023
Facebook Twitter YouTube Instagram Email

Lutherans in the 118th Congress

Article
The 118th U.S. Congress convened on Jan. 3, 2023. Following finalization of House speakership, the official swearing in took place Jan. 7, 2023. The following are some of the legislators with … continue
Ad Unit

Praying the Psalms

Article
Focal verse “Create in me a clean heart, O God, and put a new and right spirit within me. Do not cast me away from your presence, and do not take your holy spirit from me. Restore to me the joy … continue

What is a thriving congregation? (Part one)

Article
Imagine measuring congregational vitality by how alive people and faith communities feel in their gathering and in their interactions with their neighbors, instead of determining success by … continue
Living LutheranELCA
Connect
Facebook Twitter YouTube Instagram Email

No comments:

Post a Comment