Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Living Lutheran Weekly Email Digest



Ad Unit
February 21, 2023
Facebook Twitter YouTube Instagram Email

Beyond all logic and reason

Article
The transfiguration is one of my favorite magical Bible stories. It makes me think of some of the best Disney transformation moments. I can just see that bright shining face, that dazzling white … continue
Ad Unit

My faith journey: "I will be there"

Article
The last place I would have imagined I would finally respond to the still, small voice of God calling me into ministry would be at a Pride event. For years, I had entertained the thought of being … continue

A Lutheran pastor explores deepening one's faith through questions

Article
… continue
Living LutheranELCA
Connect
Facebook Twitter YouTube Instagram Email

No comments:

Post a Comment