Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Living Lutheran Weekly Email Digest



Ad Unit
July 26, 2022
Facebook Twitter YouTube Instagram Email

Stories of welcome, joy and connection

Article
Over the month of June, we posed a question to our social media audience every week under the hashtag #ELCAQuestionOfTheWeek, focusing on the theme of belonging. We began this initiative to help … continue

God’s love in action

Article
Although Craig A. Miller of Mifflinburg, Pa., knew he would be a candidate for the position, he says he was unprepared for the results when he was elected on June 18 to serve as bishop of the Upper … continue

The greatest gift

Article
When my children were young, I spent way too much money on far too many playthings. With my grandchildren, I had a chance to pull back on the gifting (with the help of my practical daughter-in-law). … continue
Ad Unit
Living LutheranLiving Lutheran
Connect
Facebook Twitter YouTube Instagram Email

No comments:

Post a Comment