Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Living Lutheran Weekly Email Digest

Ad Unit
March 8, 2022
Facebook Twitter YouTube Instagram Email

A healing and strengthening Lent

Article
The season of Lent is when I’m able to embrace Jesus as my brother perhaps more than at any other time in the liturgical year. I enter into the wilderness with Jesus. I withdraw from numbing … continue
Ad Unit

God's son will rise again

Article
Once, after a 4 a.m. wake-up with my son, I asked him why he had risen so early. He lifted his arms up, looked at me and sighed, “The sun was taking so long to come up!” I know what he. … continue
Ad Unit

Praying for Ukraine

Article
In the days following Russia’s invasion of Ukraine my family continued to take part in the usual plans and activities. We ate together, played games, read books, loved one another, talked with our … continue
Ad Unit
Living LutheranLiving Lutheran
Connect
Facebook Twitter YouTube Instagram Email



No comments:

Post a Comment