Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Living Lutheran Weekly Email Digest


Ad Unit
November 16, 2021
Facebook Twitter YouTube Instagram Email

Wrestle with the Bible

Article
One of my earliest memories of church is getting in trouble during Sunday school. We were talking about Noah’s ark. My teacher explained how gracious and kind God was to save Noah and his … continue
Ad Unit

Ministry at sea

Article
I checked into my new command, the aircraft carrier USS Dwight D. Eisenhower, on Dec. 17, 2018. I was 48 and fresh out of Navy’s Officer Development School and Naval Chaplaincy School. While I had … continue
Ad Unit

Bolstered by relationships

Article
Jesus Escamilla knows the power of prayer. For the past 15-plus years, the pastor has seen God answer prayers repeatedly for his congregation, San Gabriel Lutheran in Alvarado, Texas.  “What … continue
Ad Unit
Living LutheranLiving Lutheran
Connect
Facebook Twitter YouTube Instagram Email



No comments:

Post a Comment