Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Living Lutheran Weekly Email Digest


Ad Unit
October 26, 2021
Facebook Twitter YouTube Instagram Email

ELCA presiding bishop issues pastoral letter on the Reformed Church in America General Synod 2021

Article
Elizabeth A. Eaton, presiding bishop of the ELCA, has issued a pastoral letter regarding the actions of the Reformed Church in America's (RCA) Oct. 14-19 General Synod meeting in Tuscon, Ariz. "For … continue
Ad Unit

A doorway to the sacred

Article
In one of my oldest memories, my little hand is held firmly in my mother’s as we climb a long, wide staircase. We are dressed in our finest shoes and dresses, matching the elegance of the great … continue
Ad Unit

Let us see again

Article
Like a one-wish genie, Jesus asks the loud man in the crowd, “What do you want me to do for you?” The man who was blind replies, “My teacher, let me see again” (Mark 10:51). This is a … continue
Ad Unit
Living LutheranLiving Lutheran
Connect
Facebook Twitter YouTube Instagram Email



No comments:

Post a Comment