Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Living Lutheran Weekly Email Digest

Living Lutheran

What is God doing?

Article
Focal verse I pray that you may have the power to comprehend, with all the saints, what is the breadth and length and height and depth, and to know the love of Christ that surpasses knowledge, so … continue

My take: Why are we doing this, anyway?

Article
“And a little child shall lead them” (Isaiah 11:6). My husband and I were both religious studies college majors, religious studies high school teachers, then religious studies college … continue

I'm a Lutheran: Mahareta (Meta) Paubert Kaurin

Article
Redeemer Lutheran Church, Fircrest, Wash. Nurse and co-founder and executive director of Nofy i Androy (NiA) I pray that people who can’t find food will have enough and have healthy food. I … continue
Ad Unit
Living LutheranLiving Lutheran

No comments:

Post a Comment