Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Living Lutheran Weekly Email Digest



Ad Unit
January 24, 2023
Facebook Twitter YouTube Instagram Email

I'm a Lutheran: Peyton Lindmark

Article
St. Paul Lutheran Church, Davenport, Iowa Senior, Luther College, Decorah, Iowa Exercise Science major and Luther baseball second baseman My home congregation is the same church my parents grew … continue

Lutherpalians

Article
More than two decades after the ELCA and The Episcopal Church became full communion partners, congregations from both denominations are joining forces in arrangements that many see as the way of … continue

Prayers for the fulfillment of King’s dream

Article
Editor’s note: This post was originally published on the ELCA Racial Justice blog. I was 4 years old when Martin Luther King Jr. was assassinated. I was too young to understand the import of … continue
Living LutheranELCA
Connect
Facebook Twitter YouTube Instagram Email

No comments:

Post a Comment