Tuesday, January 17, 2023

Living Lutheran Weekly Email Digest



Ad Unit
January 17, 2023
Facebook Twitter YouTube Instagram Email

Repairing homes and spirits

Article
Henry Zorn, a pastor of Lutheran Church of the Resurrection in Cincinnati, is never at a loss for words to describe how the congregation’s disaster-relief ministry benefits people. From … continue

Operation: Cookie Conversations

Article
Sue and I approached the first house with trepidation. I had some paper and a pen in my hands, she balanced a tote bag full of plates of cookies carefully on her arm. We knocked on the door. A … continue

King's theological legacy

Article
I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one … continue
Living LutheranELCA
Connect
Facebook Twitter YouTube Instagram Email

No comments:

Post a Comment