Tuesday, November 28, 2023

Living Lutheran Weekly Email Digest

Ad Unit
November 28, 2023
Facebook Twitter YouTube Instagram Email

A holy gift

Article
Editor's note: This article originally ran Nov. 28, 2019.  My mom’s death, in December 2013, took my feet out from under me. I couldn’t imagine a life without her. But she had always told me … continue
Ad Unit

Lectionary blog: Like a man who goes away … 

Article
Lectionary for Dec. 3, 2023  First Sunday of Advent Isaiah 64:1-9; Psalm 80:1-7, 17-19;  1 Corinthians 1:3-9; Mark 13:24-37  I write these columns several weeks in advance so they will be … continue

10 years of “God’s work. Our hands.” Sunday

Article
“God’s work. Our hands.” Sunday is the ELCA’s annual day of service, and this year we celebrated the 10th anniversary! Join New Life Lutheran Church in Bolingbrook, Ill., and Shepherd of the … continue
Living LutheranELCA
Connect
Facebook Twitter YouTube Instagram Email

No comments:

Post a Comment