Tuesday, November 7, 2023

Living Lutheran Weekly Email Digest

Ad Unit
November 7, 2023
Facebook Twitter YouTube Instagram Email

Living saints

Article
Editor’s note: This article originally ran Nov. 1, 2017. Often when I think of All Saints Day, my first thoughts are nostalgic, delightful memories of my grandparents. They were kind and … continue
Ad Unit

The well, the water and the women

Article
In a spur-of-the-moment decision, guided solely by my instincts, I found myself heading to a women's retreat nestled within the tranquil confines of Rainbow Trail Lutheran Camp, nestled in the … continue

Lectionary blog: Justice before the party

Article
Lectionary for Nov. 12, 2023 24th Sunday after Pentecost Amos 5:18-24; Psalm 70; 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18; Matthew 25:1-13 Do you ever do things in the wrong order? I recently attended a … continue
Living LutheranELCA
Connect
Facebook Twitter YouTube Instagram Email

No comments:

Post a Comment