Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Living Lutheran Weekly Email Digest


Ad Unit
January 30, 2024
Facebook Twitter YouTube Instagram Email

Faith and action

Article
For the last 35 years the ELCA has been a companion in the mission and ministry of five Lutheran churches in Central America: The Costa Rican Lutheran Church. The Salvadoran Lutheran. … continue
Ad Unit

Lectionary blog: “Have you not heard?”

Article
Lectionary for Feb. 4, 2023 Fifth Sunday after Epiphany Isaiah 40:21-31; Psalm 147:1-11, 20c; 1 Corinthians 9:16-23; Mark 1:29-39 One of my favorite features of the New Testament is the … continue

I’m a Lutheran: Elizabeth Gilbert

Article
First Lutheran Church, Cincinnati Product data scientist, Cisco; former co-chair, Gather Network I first connected with my congregation in August of 2020. At First Lutheran, I play cello when … continue
Living LutheranELCA
Connect
Facebook Twitter YouTube Instagram Email

No comments:

Post a Comment