Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Living Lutheran Weekly Email Digest


Ad Unit
May 16, 2023
Facebook Twitter YouTube Instagram Email

"God will make a way"

Article
In January the ordination of Sally Azar as the first female pastor in the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Jordan and the Holy Land (ELCJHL) was celebrated worldwide. This historic moment … continue
Ad Unit

A motherless Mother's Day

Article
I stopped going to Mother’s Day services after my mom died. When that second Sunday in May pops up on my calendar, I find something else to do, anything that doesn’t remind me of the days and … continue

Lectionary blog: Pursuing unity

Article
Lectionary for May 21, 2023 Seventh Sunday of Easter Acts 1:6-14; Psalm 68:1-10, 32-35; 1 Peter 4:12-14, 5:6-7; John 17:1-11 My sons and I aren’t serious sports fans. Still, we get excited … continue
Living LutheranELCA
Connect
Facebook Twitter YouTube Instagram Email

No comments:

Post a Comment