Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Living Lutheran Weekly Email Digest











Ad Unit
April 12, 2022
Facebook Twitter YouTube Instagram Email

Freed to ask difficult questions

Article
Several years ago I was having an over-the-fence conversation with my neighbor. My garden lay at the edge of my property line, and her children’s play set stood at the edge of hers, so we’d … continue

ELCA Church Council considers debt, discipline and a declaration to the Muslim community

Article
The Church Council of the ELCA met March 31–April 2. The council, which serves as the ELCA's board of directors, took action on a variety of matters before this church. Among them were … continue

I'm a Lutheran: Joel McKinnon Miller

Article
Actor. A lifelong Lutheran, he currently isn’t a member of an individual congregation but continues to be affiliated with the ELCA. When I was a little boy and we would visit my grandparents, … continue
Ad Unit
Living LutheranLiving Lutheran
Connect
Facebook Twitter YouTube Instagram Email

No comments:

Post a Comment