Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Living Lutheran Weekly Email Digest



Ad Unit
August 24, 2021
Facebook Twitter YouTube Instagram Email

Seeing with God’s eyes

Article
Focal verse “I am the vine, you are the branches. Those who abide in me and I in them bear much fruit, because apart from me you can do nothing” (John 15:5). Reflection On summer evenings as … continue
Ad Unit

A meal of hope and dignity

Article
At Café Esperanza, the power of simply having options brings hope to life. “This isn’t a soup kitchen where people get in line and are getting whatever we give you,” said chef and … continue

Sabbath ground

Article
This month I chose to write about sabbath-keeping because I thought it could be a therapeutic activity that might even lead to firmer sabbath disciplines in my life. However, as I began to engage … continue
Ad Unit
Living LutheranLiving Lutheran
Connect
Facebook Twitter YouTube Instagram Email

No comments:

Post a Comment