Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Living Lutheran Weekly Email Digest

Ad Unit
December 12, 2023
Facebook Twitter YouTube Instagram Email

Highly recommended

Article
Lullaby for the King With Lullaby for the King, award-winning poet and author Nikki Grimes has created a read-aloud Christmas story that families will return to again and again for its playful … continue
Ad Unit

Lectionary blog: Know thyself

Article
Lectionary for Dec. 17, 2023 Third Sunday of Advent Isaiah 61:1-4, 8-11; Psalm 126; 1 Thessalonians 5:16-24; John 1:6-8, 19-28 In a Nov. 10 statement, the Patriarchs and the Heads of Churches … continue

I’m a Lutheran: Samuel L. Jones

Article
Mountain View Lutheran Church, Edgewood, Wash. Eagle Scout; retired U.S. Navy commander When I got involved in my congregation, it started with the children. My wife and I wanted to be part of … continue
Living LutheranELCA
Connect
Facebook Twitter YouTube Instagram Email

No comments:

Post a Comment