Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Living Lutheran Weekly Email Digest

 

February 23, 2021
Facebook Twitter YouTube Instagram Email

The soul-parched journey of Lent

Article
I opened the door of the Catholic church where I had worshiped for the past several months, and when I habitually put my fingers in the small vessel that held holy water, I felt sand. I stared at my … continue
Ad Unit

Journey through Lent

Article
I’m no stranger to taking on or giving up something for Lent. One year I attempted to write a letter every day. Another year I stopped listening to music and podcasts during walks. Last year I … continue

Davey and Goliath timeline

Article
Editor's note: This post is a continuation of "An animated anniversary."  Davey and Goliath is a perennial TV staple. The stop-motion animated series, conceptualized by the United Lutheran … continue
Ad Unit
Living LutheranLiving Lutheran
Connect
Facebook Twitter YouTube Instagram Email


No comments:

Post a Comment