Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Living Lutheran Weekly Email Digest

Discipleship in a democracy

Article
“Pastor, I was really upset by Sunday’s sermon. You’re meddling in politics, which you have no business doing. I also hear that you participated in those recent protests. Don’t you … continue
Ad Unit

My take: Not ashamed

Article
On June 29, 2018, I stood in front of 30,000 young people and confessed a heavy burden: I’m a recovering self-injurer. It’s not the first time I’d spoken those words, but I never thought I’d … continue
Ad Unit

Delayed judgment

Article
In the early 1980s, beginning at Mount Katahdin, I backpacked the length of the Appalachian Trail (2,100 miles) south from Maine to Georgia. Sometimes I’d go three days without seeing another. … continue
Ad Unit
Living LutheranLiving Lutheran

No comments:

Post a Comment