Wednesday, October 4, 2023

Living Lutheran Weekly Email Digest

Ad Unit
October 3, 2023
Facebook Twitter YouTube Instagram Email

A conversation with Rev. Maria Santa Cruz

Article
In celebration of Hispanic Heritage Month, from Sept. 15 to Oct. 15, we are speaking with Lutherans of Latiné descent to amplify the voices of our siblings in Christ. Today we are speaking to Maria … continue

Embrace the fire

Article
Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name; you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you; when you … continue

Lectionary blog: Pursuing a harvest

Article
Lectionary for Oct. 8, 2023 19th Sunday after Pentecost Isaiah 5:1-7; Psalm 80:7-15; Philippians 3:4b-14; Matthew 21:33-46 I’ve never been much of a gardener. I love the land in the: … continue
Living LutheranELCA
Connect
Facebook Twitter YouTube Instagram Email

No comments:

Post a Comment